Compensation: $103,630.00 - $152,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Robert Half Technology currently has an opening for an experienced Software Engineer to join their design efforts in the Transport industry. As a part of an enthusiastic and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in St. Simons Island, Georgia.
How you will make an impact
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements
- Plan and apply back end and front end components and services
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Refine solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Champion top programming practices and standardsJob Requirements:
- 5+ years software engineering experience - Background working with web application frameworks - Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code - Familiarity with relational database management systems - Solid understanding of ASP.NET - Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server - C# experience preferred - Experience integrating with API backends
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, developer, devops, matlab, perl, programming, sde, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...