Compensation: $101,000.00 - $147,980.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half as their new Software Developer on a full-time basis! If you're looking for work where you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, this Software Developer job might be for you. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, this Software Developer role will be a full-time opening. Act now and submit an application today!
- We're looking for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Assist with Scrum team to display right work estimates
- Ensure clear and consistent interaction around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Adjust and present production supportJob Requirements:
- Less than one year of experience preferred - C# experience desired - Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc. - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF - If you're looking for job openings and have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database), you might be a good fit for this position - If you have familiarity with scrum, you will be strongly preferred - This position requires you to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments - Experience with API design - Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: .net, develop, developer, devops, java, matlab, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...