Front End Developer- Windows
Compensation: $111,010.00 - $165,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking Front End Developers with Windows experience.
What you ll do
- Serve as a technical representative for software development efforts.
- Effectively research, analyze and conduct software development efforts to include data architectures, software assurance, and security.
- Design, implement, and maintain Windows applications or systems based on government-driven requirements.
- Contribute to a system-level design in order to optimize overall system performance and reliability.
- Translate design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine computer software to produce a required product.
- Prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating times and/or improve efficiency.
- Provide full lifecycle support for software including user interaction.
You d be a great fit if
- You have a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Master of Science (M.S.) in Information Systems. Candidates without the requisite bachelor s degree will be considered if they possess a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in relevant areas, or related fields, have demonstrated development proficiency, and/or advanced knowledge of computer programming and development systems and security practices.
- You have five (5) or more years of technical experience as a Windows developer.
- You have experience in deriving design specifications for functional activities and have the ability to develop, troubleshoot, and test complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- You have experience in multi-tier software design and application; the use of object-oriented programming languages, such as C, C# and Java; and database design and implementation, preferably with SQL server.
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
It d be even better if you
- Have experience with REST service and Web server experience.
- Have experience in service/system interconnectivity in an enterprise environment.
What you ll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c++, devops, matlab, php, sdet, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...