Staff Software Engineer
Compensation: $90,770.00 - $130,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Description:Software lead / product owner of a cross-functional Agile development team to produce state-of-the-art enterprise COTS integration solution to US Navy. Candidate will participate in sprint planning, accept tasking, drive tasks to completion, assist in the unit test and baseline of developed items. Candidate will participate in scrums, work with other developers, scrum master and product owners as well as leads to ensure proper completion of high quality end-products.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a STEM discipline or related.
* Experience with the software development process in a team environment (peer reviews, unit testing, configuration management, defect tracking)
* Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
* Strong decision making and judgment
* Oral and written communication skills
* Basic financial and business acumen
* Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional disciplines/organizations as needed
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* Capable of managing Software architecture, software development, and Software Integration for the LIS business
* Ability to manage Software Pipeline processes, DevSecOps Pipelines automated testing, and automated security approach
* Ability to ensure software development is up to Software development standards in TLS
* Ability to support IRAD efforts, software and technologies road maps
Knowledge and experience in the following languages and technologies:
* SQL, PL/SQL
* Restful APIs
* Web Services (WSDL)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: back end, c c++, develop, devops, matlab, python, sde, software developer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...