- Kforce Inc.
60 Garden St
Kforce's Connecticut (CT) based client is looking to add a highly motivated Quality Assurance Test Engineer to assist with quality assurance testing for their digital web properties and products. You will help define, coordinate and execute test cases to ensure quality and functionality.Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute test cases to validate products are working as expected
- Collaborate with project/business teams to reproduce, analyze, and debug issues; Success in this role requires the ability to demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
- Review functional/operational requirements and design specifications; advise Project Management regarding requirements and design testability
- Coordinate efforts with DevOps resources to determine which test cases and under what conditions automation will improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Coordinate efforts with DevOps resources to automate test cases
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of related experience or advanced degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with modern testing methodologies and tools: Selenium, Postman, headless Chrome, etc.
- Hands-on experience in writing User Acceptance tests, Regression tests and Defect Management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies. Solid understanding of \"Definition of Ready\" and \"Definition of Done\"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to well work in cross functional teams
- Demonstrates a team approach to quality
- Selenium (API's)
- Java, TestNG, Maven Cucumber, Gherkin
- Python, Robot Framework, RIDE, Selenium Grid
- Appium (Mobile Testing)
- RestAssured, SuperTest, POSTMAN
- Agile-Scrum Framework, JIRA, Test Management plugin in JIRA (like - Adaptavist, Xray, Zephyr), Manual Test (Test Plan, Test Cases)
- SVN, TFS, Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD pipeline, Swagger, JMeter, Blazemeter, SauceLab, SoapUI
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: automation, prevent, prevention, quality assurance, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...