- Infinity Consulting Solutions
- $115,530.00 -170,900.00/year*
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a strong java developer to join the team that is responsible for the following platforms:
\" Global Securities Database (GSD) for MSIM is a platform which maintains the security master used in MSIM. GSD is being used in trading, compliance, accounting, reporting and risks systems. It sources data from Enterprise Data Group (EDG), Bloomberg, Blackrock and other vendors
The developer will get involved in the design, development, and testing of multi-tier systems and components across the above platforms.
Strong interpersonal skills and good team spirit is required in addition to proficiency in verbal and written business communication. This job demands strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple priorities. As part of the team, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a body of knowledge that is accessible to all team members. We support what we build - you will also be responsible for post-production L3 support on a rotation basis. It is very important that the candidate is self-motivated and can run independently with minimal supervision.
Candidate will be expected to be very hands-on and pick-up domain knowledge quickly. We focus on solving business problem and not to be tied down by technology choices - it is extremely important that you are open to learn & work with new technologies.
Primary Skills / Must have:
We are looking for a passionate technologist who's ready to learn & experiment with a wide range of technologies. Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong in Core Java and Advance Java.
- Working experience of Java 8.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyse and understand data.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Working knowledge on Spring and Spring Batch.
- Working experience of Angular 5 or higher.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL.
- Should be able to demonstrate clear understanding of OOPs in practice.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell-scripting and Excel.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and coordinate effectively with multiple parties.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Experience working in a virtual or global team.
- Self-starter and ability to multi task with a -can do- attitude.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills:
- Python exposure may be helpful.
- Experience on BOXI Report and scheduling.
- Knowledge of python modules numpy and pandas
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c++, c#, perl, php, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...