- IN2U HR
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
600 Washington Ave
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable, and reusable code.
- Unit test and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage, and mentor your fellow software developers.
- Break our existing monolithic applications into more modern micro services.
- Provide input on our architecture, databases, and APIs.
- Consult with stakeholders to define, scope and plan new features.
- Consult with senior leadership concerning corporate direction and strategic planning.
- Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions.
- Be a key participant in our agile development process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- 10+ years professional development experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Substantial experience with web development in Java and Python.
- Substantial experience with SQL; experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Substantial experience with front-end, back-end, web and mobile software development.
Experience with React, Angular, Ember etc., especially in microservices is highly preferred.
- Experience with containerized application deployments, especially using Docker or Kubernetes or Swarm is highly preferred.
- Experience with large-scale data systems is highly preferred included in Bigdata and AI
- Experience with Hadoop will be plus
- Experience with TensorFlow or MS Azure Machine Learning will be plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially EC2, S3, VPC, Elasticsearch and Kinesis.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure stacks
- Experience with Python-Django
Associated topics: application, back end, c c++, devops, perl, programming, sde, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...