- Act as part of a Quantitative research team whose main focus is the development of systematic investment strategies
- Research and design quantitative strategies
- Contribute to research agendas and processes, principally around quantitative investing across asset classes
- The individual will work directly with portfolio managers and research teams
- 2-5 years of experience with quantitative alternative investing supporting efforts in managing portfolios and growing asset bases
- Quant Equities or Stat Arb experience
- Previous programming experience in Python or C++
- MA/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
If you are interested in this role please apply with the link. Any further questions feel free to reach out to Haley Bower .
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Seeking a Quantitative Researcher in the New York area with 2-5 years of experience.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task