Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Operations Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site look and functionality
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct product changes based on user feedback and images.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- The candidate must have strong coding skills and be well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- The associate must have close attention to detail and demonstrate hands-on experience using the Agile methodology to manage application development across the development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written, with the ability to converse effectively with teammates, client team members, and other stakeholders.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c#, matlab, perl, php, sdet, software developer, software engineer, software programmer