Experience with developing, creating, and modifying web services using applications such as: Adobe PDF, Artifactory, Aspose, C/C++, Centrify, Citrix XenDesktop, CloudFormation (C2S), Dell, Elastic Search (C2S), ELK stack, Fisheye, FusionGen, Hitachi VSP, IBM ICINGA, IDERA Studio, IRM, J2EE, Java, JBoss, Jenins, Jet Brains, JIRA, Kibana, Linux/Unix, Maven, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Systems Center Data Center Core, NetBackUp, NetApp, OpenText, Oracle, PL/SQL, Puppet, Python, Rational, Rational Suite, RedHat/RHEL, Rosoka GeoGracy and Series 6 SDK, Subversio, Tableau, Tenable Nessus, Terraform, VMWare, Vormetric, and specialized Sponsor applications.
A summary of tasks includes the following.
- Leverage the current design concept and architecture and, with agreement from stakeholders, recommend changes that contribute to the quality and maintainability of the applications.
- Define all design concepts and architectures in a software design document. The design shall include modeling a solution for each requirement, evaluating it against the original requirements, and transforming it into data and software architecture.
- Provide a capacity plan for the applications to ensure application availability and responsiveness.
- Provide infrastructure recommendations for the applications.
- Provide assistance in maintaining data integrity.
- Comply with coding standards to develop software modules that implement the detailed design.
- Leverage enterprise services to the greatest extent possible when performing system development and system enhancements. #DPOST
#WeAreGDITWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...