Senior IT Professional - Solutions Architect sought by the University of CO to work in Aurora, CO to integrate Epic healthcare data using Google Cloud Platform tech. stack.
- Integrate Epic healthcare data using Google Cloud Platform technology stack.
- Design, develop and manage enterprise health data warehouse and the processes required to extract, transform, cleanse and load the data into the enterprise data warehouse and data marts.
- Analyze and integrate data using OMOP data model and tools.
- Deliver data warehousing solutions, including data warehouse architecture, data modeling and solutions integration, trouble-shooting and ensuring quality of the database.
- Design data and systems architecture for health data warehouse including normalized and dimensional data modeling.
- Develop solutions to address data warehouse query performance and quality issues including data profiling.
- Develop/enhance technical standards.
- Consult with other IT teams and users on optimal use of the data warehouse to solve business problems.
- Formulate efficient and reliable solutions to difficult problems based on complex data relationships and business requirements.
- Design and implement relational models and star schemas.
- Communicate data definitions, content domains, data classes, subject area classification, and conformed dimensions.
- Enforce data governance standards, policies and procedures for the design and proper use and care of data.
- Design and develop ETL processes using Python, C#, Google APIs, and other tools.
- Validate and test ETL processes, monitor performance, and perform tuning.
- Drive technical strategies in support of the DW/BI program.
- Create and keep current documentation to support development work, including ETL source to target mappings, code review logs, validation results, execution logs, and profiling results.
- Resolve incidents and problems with thorough analysis, troubleshooting and validation techniques.
- Translate business and customer needs into logical system solutions.
- Utilize: Google Cloud Platform technology stack using health data; SQL; PL/SQL; Erwin data modeler; Business Objects Enterprise; Python and R, R studio.
Associated topics: application developer, backend, devops, lead, matlab, maven, project architect, senior, software architect, software engineer lead