- $129,015.00 -105,620.00/year*
The company is a leading financial services provider.
- The role s purpose is to drive the strategy, design and execution of sophisticated decision technology such as rules engines, decision engines, model deployment solutions in the decision ecosystem.
- This leader will need to provide championing and driving through necessary changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- This is a strategic investment and program to drive omni-channel personalization and customer experience by revamping the decision ecosystem
- The business objective is to enable analytically-driven campaigns, messaging, offers and experiences across channels and P&Ls leveraging internal and external data.
- The individual will manage a team of people in business roles working with technology to deploy models and strategies especially focusing decision technology and platforms in the areas of risk, marketing, fraud, operations and collections
- S/He will have the ability to collaborate across the enterprise, building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally. This person will have extensive experience as a people leader, investing and growing talent.
- The person will work with the steering committee comprising of senior-most leadership in business and technology to report progress on the initiative.
- The role will drive integration of CRM platform to other decision engines, data layer and the delivery channels and platforms to enable personalization use cases.
- This person will need to work with multiple business stakeholders to drive tangible use cases and with technology team and vendors on the implementation.
- The end state vision is to start locally and scale up and unify as global capability across regions.
- This is a high visibility role that require significant level or influencing and thought leadership on the omni-channel customer paradigm across leadership at Citi
- This is a unique opportunity to have an incredible impact on Citi s transformational agenda and its millions of customers across the globe. This role offers the chance to be a part of building cutting-edge technology, data and machine learning applications across the marketing ecosystem.
- Establishing the robust decision ecosystem will create a real and sustainable source of competitive advantage and establish Citi as a leader in omni-channel marketing for years to come.
- Lead and coordinate with business leaders, architecture and CIO to define the strategy, design and execution of the components of decision deployment technology decision engines, personalization engines, rules engine, deployment platforms and data assets
- Manage a team working with decision technology to deploy models and strategies
- Review decision technology stack across Risk, Fraud, Marketing, Operations and Collections and identify opportunities to scale at an enterprise level
- Understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those processes across the business Help select, configure, and integrate decision technology solutions (at times to support core system integrations)
- Drive the implementation and integration of 3rd party hosts, as well as internally deployed solutions such as FICO/Blaze/TRIAD and marketing platforms such as Adobe and Salesforce
- Ensure return on investment through KPI s and performance metrics.
- Define requirements and implementation roadmap for effective use of investment in the decision infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with boundary and third-party partners to ensure coordinated implementation and deployments
- Influence and partner closely with peers and leaders to implement major business initiatives across the company
- Analysis of the current decision ecosystem and ensuring it s fit for purpose and the goals of the organization.
- Act as a creative thinker to the organization and propose new ways to look at problems by using data and available information (e.g. with predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.) presenting back their findings to the business by sharing their assumptions and validation work in pragmatic/simple ways that can be easily understood by their business non-analytics counterparts
- Be knowledgeable in big data platforms incorporating the data ingestion, query, governance, and development lifecycle (Hadoop, R, Python, Spark) as well as on premise hybrid and cloud-based deployment standards; benchmark these solutions on make/buy/rent basis
- Be a thought leader in deployment solutions, change management, and stakeholder influence and buy-in
- Education: Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, including managing people in business roles working with technology to deploy models and strategies in Risk, Marketing, Collections, and Operations
- Strong decision technology background or extensive experience in reengineering/change management
- Strong knowledge of decision engines, rules engines, CRM platforms, model deployment platforms, customer communication platforms, DMPs
- Working experience with real time data and data as a service technology such as APIs and micro-services
- Change management, process engineering and transformation experience
- Should have demonstrated ability and proof points in deploying sophisticated, analytically driven offers in the digital channel leveraging internal and external data
- Clear familiarity with digital marketing platforms and solutions including 3rd party hosts (Acxiom/Epsilon/Merkle), as well as internally deployed solutions such as FICO/Blaze/Triad
- Clear familiarity with marketing platforms such as Adobe and Salesforce
- Knowledge of big data platforms incorporating the data ingestion, query, governance, and deployment life cycle (Hadoop, R, Python, Spark), as well as on premise hybrid and cloud-based deployment standards
- Ability to benchmark these solutions on make/buy/rent basis
- Good understanding of how internal and external technology providers, as well as deployment solutions platform providers, can work with advanced analytical groups in Risk and ModelingStrong business acumen and analytic ability with capability of identifying business trends and opportunities and problem solving skills
Associated topics: childrenswear, cutter, fashion, garment, model, oshkosh, pattern, patternmaker, sweaters, texture
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...