Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer
Compensation: $63,015.00 - $133,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Summary of Position:
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/AX design, development, documentation, and support for customization to existing features and new features while upholding X++ coding standards and methodologies. Working with AX Consultants, Project Managers, Sales Executives and others on preparing Estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work, manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other developers work. Quality control and testing.
In addition to the necessary skills to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics 365/AX granules and add-on s
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Experience with Dynamics AX Jobs and Service modules
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Must be proficient developing and coding in:
- Dynamics 365F&O/AX 2012 (for ERP)
- Microsoft Visual Studio C#.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- XML/JSON and Dynamics Application Integration Framework
Personality and Cultural Success Factors
- Easy to do business with. Consistently have the proper mood and an accepting attitude. Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Easy to delegate to.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life. Working in the technology field is like living his/her hobby.
- Strategic thinker creates alternate ways to proceed and translates grand strategies into pragmatic, do-able programs and actions.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy. In this process, a key skill is to sift out irrelevant and peripheral material and to focus on what counts.
- Patience and discipline to continue making logical decisions in high pressure situations.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things can be done better.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from any source and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator can easily put his/her thoughts into words. Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 years of experience in software programming and development in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX X++.
Associated topics: backend, c#, devops, php, programming, python, sde, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...