Java Software Engineer - Wilmington - 275127
Compensation: $102,250.00 - $149,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
As an experienced member of our Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. Expertise in various technology delivery concepts including Domain Driven Design, API oriented development, microservice and event based architectures, and automation are key. You will lead a team in building cloud based solutions leveraging modern patterns with implementations in both our private and public cloud platforms.
- Primarily responsible for the delivery of software as a lead on an Agile team.
- Champion leveraging modern technologies including cloud backed APIs, microservices and DevSec culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of technology delivery.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and technology team members.
- Triage technical issues and work toward solving problems.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience on technical Delivery teams and enterprise products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated experience building internet scale platforms from the ground up. Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, enterprise design patterns and industry best practices with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs).
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns and experience building thread safe code.
- Experience with pattern languages (Gof4, Enterprise patterns, Strangler).
- Expert level experience designing and building REST web services at internet scale.
- Experience in cloud technologies and patterns (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Experience with automated testing tools and capabilities (Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, TDD).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or Amazon RDS and messaging technologies such as IBM MQ and Apache Kafka.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements:
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c#, matlab, perl, programming, python, sdet, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...