Compensation: $101,000.00 - $147,980.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client, a growing research firm engaged in Department of Defense (DoD) and other scientific research, including modeling and simulation, net-centric applications, and cyber security, is currently seeking Software Engineers to join their team.
They have a number of small scope programs, all under the umbrella of Research and Development within the DOD space, to include: digital engineering, digital modeling, machine learning, cyber security, data analytics, data science, models and simulation, and augmented reality, specifically utilizing/developing non-intrusive augmented reality devices (such as Google Glass) which could be used in the maintenance and logistics of aircraft such as the B-1 Bomber.
- Use a combination of existing and developing technologies to solve real-world problems
- Perform full life-cycle software engineering, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing, including associated documentation
- Develop software targeted towards scientific and/or military/public sector applications, with focus on object-oriented software and net-centric application development
- Work in a collaborative, team focused environment
- Bachelor of Science (or BA) degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Relevant experience in an academic, scientific or engineering software development environment
- Experience with J2EE, JEE5
- Proficiency in Java, Python,
- Ability to qualify (post-employment) for a US DoD Security Clearance or already have one
- Knowledge of or experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software development experience on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Cyber Security concepts
- Machine Learning
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c++, devops, java, perl, php, python, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...