Acuity, Inc. has an opening for a strong Lead Full Stack Developer to join our project team in supporting a key federal customer. Our team utilizes a range of platforms to assist our clients in meeting their goals including Java, Python, C#, .Net and other object-oriented languages and frameworks, and their application to responsive web designs in Cloud-based solutions.
Acuity, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
The Lead Developer is responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation, and instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. The Lead Developer is also responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field
* 15-years of experience in designing software systems, domain analysis and implementation
* Experience as a lead developer with a progressive record of accomplishment in the field
* Experience in managing software development efforts using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, UML Diagrams and other accepted design tools and techniques
* Experience in determining level of effort, size and schedule for software enhancements
* Experience reviewing existing programs and assisting in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving existing techniques
* Experience with responsibility for conforming to requirements, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
* Experience with responsibility for quality assurance and evaluation of existing software products
* Leadership experience in instructing, directing and offering technical expertise to other members of the team
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Master's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field
* Must be US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain DHS Public Trust Suitability
Acuity strives to recruit and maintain a workforce where diversity is valued and all employees are treated with dignity and respect. Inclusion is important and we actively acknowledge the rights of others to hold values, attitudes, and opinions that differ from our own. Varied backgrounds, cultures, and experiences only make us stronger as a company.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, c++, c#, developer, matlab, php, programming, python